Consulting, planning and installation
We have a close-knit network of sales consultants throughout Europe so we can provide fast and competent advice! Together, we develop the best and most economical solutions for your warehouse.
Whether you are planning a new building, a conversion or an adaptation of the changed material flow, benefit from the expertise of our trained and experienced consultants.
- What products do you need to store? Depending on the length, weight and handling procedure, cantilever racking, pallet racking, vertical storage or mezzanines are the answer.
- How high is your storage space and how are goods handled during loading and unloading?
- Do you use forklifts, cranes?
- Do your goods need to be stored in a warehouse or outdoor? Do you need a roof?
- Do the racks need to be galvanized?
- How many storage levels do you need?
Benefit from over 30 years of experience – Advanced technology in storage –
An integral part of our service portfolio for racking and storage technology are our installation teams. The assembly staff and subcontractors certified and authorised by our company do a professional work, receive regular training, know our materials, have the know-how, use special tools and apply installation aids if, for example, the unevenness of the floor is bigger than indicated by the customer. These skills make a quick and clean installation possible, which from an economic perspective cannot be achieved when using your own personnel.
Smaller racking systems can be installed safely and quickly by the customer. The modular design of our racking systems makes that possible.
However, we recommend you rely on our installation teams for larger racking systems. The reason being the inherent safety and liability risk. For example, if an accident occurs during the assembly by the customer and persons get injured, the customer may lose his insurance cover due to the many applicable safety regulations. The customer bears the risk of damage.
Services provided by our installation teams:
- Professional assembly staff
- Installation, conversion, extension and alteration of racking and storage equipment
- Special tools, safety equipment
- Fixed price to ensure cost security
- Auxiliary material and tools for unforeseen requirements
- Tidy, quick and economic execution
- Rental of cranes, lifting platforms, telescopic and assembly forklifts
- Assumption of liability for a proper assembly
- Disposal of packaging materials
- Clean handing-over of the assembly location
The safety of your racking system is important to us!